Friday, April 26, 2013

On my future



Hi! now I will talk you about my future. But about this, i will talk in differents perspectives: Me and my job, me and my friends and me and my family.
All of things that i will to explain are my perspectives about my future, but nobody really knows what will happen with my expectations.
In relation to my job, i hope to work in a place where I can grow professionally and do what I really like, for example in a Ministery, a Public Service or a University.
Me and my friends in the future: i  hope to meet with them at least once a month and remember the things that we did before in college or elsewhere. I hope that in the future I can still see my friends and spend time with them.
My family: in the future I would like to continue having a good relationship with my parents and siblings. I hope to have my own family too, but I hope this happens in a really long time more.
All things what I said above is what I expect to happen and how I see myself in the future. But maybe in the future, unforeseen things happen and all that I expect to happen in the future could still be changes, maybe
No one has written your destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment