Friday, April 12, 2013

My Introduction

Hi! My name is Maximiliano, but my friends call me Max because is most simple. I have 21 years old and I’m studying Public Administration at School of  government and public management of University of Chile. Currently I'm at the 4º   year in this career.
I like the topics as the public politics, the public management, the study of the government, the history and a little of philosophy. In 2 years more, I hope to graduate  

In my free times I try to practice any sport or to run into Santiago, also  sometimes  I practice swimming at  the swimming-pool of the University in Cal y Canto. Also, some weekends, I  like go to party  with my friends to have fun.
     
With this blog I hope to improve increasingly my level of English with each publication and I want to learn  about  this language.

Thank you for read  me.

No comments:

Post a Comment