Friday, April 12, 2013

A country I would like to visit


Hi everybody!  In this post I want to talk you about a country I would like to visit. Firstly,  is so hard to me to take a decision  about this topic, because I like countries in different continents.
In Latin America, I like Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and some countries of Central America because I think that this countries has prepared to the arrival  of tourist, because in this countries  we can to find good hotels and restaurants and  lot of beach, for example.  In other countries of this region, like  Mexico or Peru, we can find old cities of ancient civilizations, like Incas or Aztecs. This countries are so interesting too.
In Europe, I like Italy, France, Spain or United Kingdom, because in this countries we can to find a lot of old  cities interesting like London, Paris or Rome.
The  previous countries are interesting because, in general, they are prepared to the tourism and they are a good countries to know with family and friends in the vacations, for example.
But, to  study, I prefer other countries like Canada, USA, France or UK because in this countries we can find the  best Universities of the world, like Harvard, Oxford, British Columbia  or others. In this context , I prefer   this countries to study when I finish my career  in the University of Chile.
Thank for read me!

No comments:

Post a Comment