Friday, April 19, 2013

My best holidays

Hello everybody! Thank you for read my blog.
Now,I want to talk you about my best holidays, but is so hard to my choose a holiday in particular, because I think that all of they have any special.
So, in summer 2012, I traveled in car to the south of my country, Chile, in a trip with my parents and brothers. We started our trip in Santiago, and after that, we traveled to Pucon. In Pucon, we went in a tour on the city and other lakes and forests near of the city. I think that Pucon is any of most beautiful places in our country, because in this place we can go to a lot of nature reserves like  Volcan Villarica and Caburgua lake, for example, and we can do different sports like canopy, trekking or others excursions.
In general, the landscape of the south of Chile is amazing, like Pucon for example. But in that holidays, after of our visit to Pucon, we traveled to San Martin de los Andes, in the Argentinean Patagonia. San Martin is about 5 or 6 hours of Pucon, and the landscape is similar but not equal to the Chilean landscape. San Martin have a different climate, because in this place is normal the rain, the electric storm and the sun AT THE SAME TIME. That situation was so strange to me, but funny.
After of our visit to San Martin, we traveled   to Bariloche, at the south of San Martin. Really, Bariloche is a very big city. This city is in front of Nahuel Huapi Lake, and is a city so noise, with a lot of people everywhere. Sincerely, I think that San Martin is better than Bariloche.
Those were my best holidays, and I hope that the next holidays will be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment