Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Computer


My favorite piece of technology is the computer, or PC.

The computer is an electric machine that is used to a lot of things, from reading books to meet new people in the social networks, for example.

Also, the computer is really an important and essential piece of technology because actually is very necessary have a computer in the house, in the school, in the university, in the job, etc.

I had my first computer when I had nearly five years old.

I use the computer for study, read books, explore in the social networks, have a conversation in Messenger, write documents for the University, etc.

I use the computer practically all the days, especially if I need study or do a work with my friends for the University.

I like the computer because really is an essential piece of technology. With the computer I can study and play my favorites PC games!!!

If the computer disappears, really I don’t know if all of the things that I do in the computer I could do it in other machine.

I recommend that all of persons must buy a computer or laptop, because really the life is most simple and easy with these machines.

Thank you for read me! =)



4 comments:

  1. Hi Maxi. I consider important that you use the computer for comunicate to your friends and study for the university. Also you play pc games that it´s nice.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you had one of the first PC to arrive in chile XD, i had my pc at the age of ten years. Enjoy your pc :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Max!
    I read your comment and I agree!! Is use my pc for study too, and it`s a very important tool.

    See you!

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  4. jajaja "I recommend that all of persons must buy a computer or laptop" I didn't know that side of you

    bye

    ReplyDelete